Morning Mist Delight
- Brew your Morning Mist single serve pod using 6 - 8 oz. in your single serve brewing equipment.
- Store in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Add two ounces of milk or cream, then stir and finish off with whipping cream on the top.
World Class Espresso Chiller
- Brew your World Class Espresso single serve pod using 6-8 oz of coffee and let it cool.
- Once cooled, add desired sugar, stir, and pour espresso in an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Take ice cubes and mix with milk in a blender.
- Finally, pour contents into a glass and top with whipping cream and caramel drizzle.
Rated #1 for a cold coffee drink!
Almond Cream Coffee
- 2 teaspoons coffee, finely ground to a powder
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon salt
- low-calorie sugar substitute (equal to ¼ cup sugar)
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup finely chopped almonds
- 4 ounces nondairy whipped topping, thawed
Dissolve coffee in milk and set aside.
Add the salt to the egg whites and beat until foamy. Gradually add the sugar substitute and continue to beat until the mixture forms stiff, shiny peaks. Blend in the coffee/milk mixture, almond extract, and chopped almonds. Fold in the dietetic topping.
Spoon into individual parfait glasses. Garnish with additional chopped almonds if desired. Freeze until firm.
Ice Cream Parlor Mocha
- ½ cup hot water
- 8 teaspoons coffee, finely ground to a powder
- 2 cups milk
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart club soda
- sweetened whipped cream or prepared whipped topping
Place hot water in a medium-sized pitcher. Add coffee and stir until dissolved. Stir in milk.
Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 4 ice cream soda glasses. Pour coffee/milk mixture equally into each glass. Fill glasses almost to brim with club soda. Top with sweetened whipping cream or prepared whipped topping.
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-½ cups strong hot coffee
Put one teaspoon chocolate syrup into the bottom of the 4 coffee cups.
Combine the heavy cream, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and whip until it forms soft peaks.
Stir remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon into the hot coffee. Divide the coffee evenly between the 4 cups and stir each to blend the coffee with the chocolate syrup.
Top each cup with the spiced whipped cream and serve immediately.
- 1 cup cold strong coffee
- 1 cup coffee Vanilla ice cream
- 2 oz. Brandy
Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve in champagne or wine glasses.